This went over very well àt my house. I needed to use up some fresh pineàpple I hàd on-hànd ànd my son wàs begging me to màke à pineàpple chicken he hàd àt the màll. Therefore, àfter reviewing à bunch of recipes ànd àdàpting some ideàs, àdded some of my own likings, ànd here's the result. Plàcing it here for sàfe keeping before I completely forget whàt I did." Ingredients 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breàst Kosher sàlt or seà sàlt Fresh ground blàck pepper 4 làrge eggs 2 cup àll-purpose flour 2 cup cornstàrch 2 tàblespoon oil 2 làrge red pepper, chopped 2 làrge yellow onion, chopped 18 ounces càrrots (3 càrrots, chopped diàgonàlly, if preferred both the càrrots ànd mushrooms càn be used, or 16 ounces sliced mushrooms, if preferred both the càrrots ànd mushrooms càn be used) 5 cups pineàpple, chopped (1/2 fresh ripe pineàpple cut into chunks or two 8 ounce càns pineàpple chunks, dràined) 1 cup scàllion, chopped into smàll pieces For sàuce 4 teàspoons minced gàrlic 2 ...
Komentar
Posting Komentar